Transform parents into agents of positive change and advocates for their children's educational opportunities and well-being.
We aim to build a community where parents are actively engaged in their children's overall learning.
- María Meraz - Founder and Chief Executive Officer
- Susana González - Executive Director
- Alexis Flores - Administrative Director
- Yomara Alcala - Adminstrative Director
- Mayra Murillo -Administrative Director
Board of Directors
- Jorge Haynes - President of the Board
- Joe Padilla - Member
- Mashi Nyssen -Member
- Victor Barrios - Member
- Victor Padilla - Secretary
- Marevna Singer - Treasurer
- Integrity: We uphold an honest approach supported by our strong work ethic and trust.
- Diversity: We understand and embrace beliefs, values, norms, and behaviors of our culturally diverse society.
- Excellence: We pride ourselves with commitment to your family and the quality of our programs and services.
- Impact: We strive to make a long lasting impact in our community.
Our goals are your goals. What we expect from this course is:
- Your children’s well being and academic development.
- Promoting good habits in families.
- Knowing the road to success.
- Getting to know the school system.
- Preparing your children for college.
- Knowing the necessary abilities for the twenty-first century.